Forum Navigation

Driveredtogo.com Coupon Codes

Traffic school coupons forum offers the most comprehensive and up to date coupons for most online traffic schools.
We do our best to make sure all coupon codes posted by our members are accurate and up to date but we also rely on you to help us report any issues that you might experience using any of our online traffic school coupons.
Please feel free to submit your own post if you happen to come across an online traffic school offer code which is not posted on our site.
Things to consider when using any of the posted traffic school coupons:
1- Make sure the traffic school is approved by your court
2- Find out what the delivery method for your traffic school completion certificate is
3- Make sure you allow enough time for the court to receive and process your certificate before your due date
4- Things always get lost or misplaced even at the traffic courts. Make sure you keep a copy of the receipts and emails
5- Share this page with your friends!

Driveredtogo.com Coupon Codes

Postby BeloYerboy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 am

Here is a coupon code (TF3CPNCD)for Driveredtogo.com that I used earlier this week to get around $5 off. It looks like there is no expiration date for the coupon code.
They have one of the best state approved driver's education courses offering live chat and over the phone customer service in case you need help.
BeloYerboy

Re: Driveredtogo.com Coupon Codes

Postby BetsyJoshu » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:25 am

Thanks for the coupon code! How does driveredtogo compare to other online driver ed classes? I am currently in the process of education myself and making sure I have done my research before signing up with anyone.
BetsyJoshu

Postby GlanTour77 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Driveredtogo.com is pretty good. They were my first option for my driver ed class but unfortunately I didn't sign up with them since I didn't find this post when I was looking for their coupon codes.

Good luck with your driver ed!
Please let us know how your experience was and how much you saved with their coupon code.
GlanTour77

Postby janis » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 am

Thank you for the coupon!

The driver education course is super straight forward. A lot of the course material is pretty straight forward and basically common sense. I'm so glad I found out I could do this online so I can get my driver's permit. Some of my friends didn't do it online and had to go to driving school on a Saturday for about 6 hours. What a waste of time! Now all I need to do is wait for my certificate! Yay for coupons! :D
janis

Postby anabellezzz » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:23 am

Yep. +1 for this coupon! :) Getting ready for my DMV written test coming up so I went through this course just now. When I went to register for the course I pasted in the code and got my discount! This is way cheaper than going to a regular driving course. The local course near my house asked for $55 dollars! :roll: They said it wouldn't take too long for me to get my certificate in the mail. Super easy class, not really much you have to do. You don't really need to pay attention too much, just do a lot of clicking. Yay!
anabellezzz

Postby TimME8 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Driveredtogo is a great way to save time and money, and if you use their coupon code above, then I'm sure you save even more on discounts.
TimME8

Postby thelights » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:25 pm

coupon working great! TF3CPNCD thanks for posting this! the price is good for driving school since it's online. i'm happy i got the discount.
thelights

Postby Grand65y » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:19 am

The coupon code worked just fine for me... Saved me around $4! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Grand65y

Postby gamexcf » Tue May 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Me too!!! Worked fine for me on the west coast. I'm in California and signed up for driver education online with the practice exams. I'm getting ready to take the exam pretty soon and feel great about it. It's pretty simple but we'll see what happens.
gamexcf

Postby ArristAtorm » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:53 am

I never pay full price for anything. That includes taking a driver's ed course!!! Thank you and good day to you for posting that coupon code. I took the super simple course along with the practice exams to get ready for the written exam which I heard is harder than the actual driving test. The code worked like it should! Saved me $5 bucks! Oh Yeah!
ArristAtorm

Postby noxToobbigbit » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 pm

I just went through the course. As was said before, it's so easy, it's not even funny. You barely pay attention and can do other stuff on your comp and just breeze right through it. The driver's written test is so common sense, you barely need to study for it. The coupon code above worked as advertised. This was the main reason I chose driveredtogo.
noxToobbigbit

Postby grouchePeette » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:27 am

Thank you so much! I was ready to sign up for driving school and realized I can just do it online for cheaper! Nice!
grouchePeette

Postby tryuitocxz » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:45 am

Super easy! I heard from my classmates when they went to driving school, they had to go on multiple saturdays to watch stupid videos on VHS all day! Lame. I knew there was a better way, I'm thankful we can at least do it online. Thanks for posting!
tryuitocxz

Postby immursegete » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 am

Driveredtogo looked like the cheapest when I was shopping around. But, with the added code on top of it, it's definitely the cheapest online driving school. It was such a breeze, they should just make the driving school free but honestly, it's so cheap, there's a lot to like about it.
immursegete

Postby sheadissake » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm really glad I went with driveredtogo.com I was looking around for an online driving school to take so that I can take my learner's permit test and the course was super easy and cheap with the nice discount code. I shopped around since there are so many online driving schools offering a course and I decided to settle on driveredtogo because well the price but also the site looked pretty basic and simple. I'm so glad I went with it and I'm probably gonna recommend to all my friends once they're ready to take a course. It's pretty easy to go through each chapter and you don't have to do it all at once which is nice. Highly recommend this site.
sheadissake

Postby amaksimes » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:49 pm

There's definitely no easier place to take an online driving course than driveredtogo.com. Super fast and just easy! I got to take a course to prepare for my written exam and it's pretty self-explanatory and common sense but the site makes the information pretty concise. I really am going to recommend to all my good friends!
amaksimes

Postby John34 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Cheapest offer there is, sign up now! Can't say more than that.
John34

Postby Evan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:06 am

I took DriverEdToGo online course, and it saved much of my time! It's awesome.
Enjoy your discount.
Evan

Postby feeling22 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:33 am

Thanks BeloYerboy - Your coupon code worked like a charm! I guess my lunch is free tomorrow :)
I will make sure to pass this coupon on to my friends if needed.
feeling22

Return to Traffic School Coupons - Get promo codes for online traffic school discounts