Forum Navigation

DriversEd.com Coupon Codes

Traffic school coupons forum offers the most comprehensive and up to date coupons for most online traffic schools.
We do our best to make sure all coupon codes posted by our members are accurate and up to date but we also rely on you to help us report any issues that you might experience using any of our online traffic school coupons.
Please feel free to submit your own post if you happen to come across an online traffic school offer code which is not posted on our site.
Things to consider when using any of the posted traffic school coupons:
1- Make sure the traffic school is approved by your court
2- Find out what the delivery method for your traffic school completion certificate is
3- Make sure you allow enough time for the court to receive and process your certificate before your due date
4- Things always get lost or misplaced even at the traffic courts. Make sure you keep a copy of the receipts and emails
5- Share this page with your friends!

DriversEd.com Coupon Codes

Postby ShowDeals22 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

These are all coupon codes for DriversEd.com online traffic School and Drivers Education courses

2013FriendsOff
SafeDriver2013
LowerInsurance11

Save up to 20%
Looks like expiration date for these coupon codes is 12/31/2013
ShowDeals22

Re: DriversEd.com Coupon Codes

Postby GlanTour77 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 pm

I just used the coupon code 'SafeDriver2011' and got around $8 in discounts for my CA Drivers Ed class. I wish things were this easy with coupon codes and discount on everything else I bought online.
Thanks for posting the coupon codes!
GlanTour77

Postby JamBall3 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:02 am

You could also try the following coupon code if you are looking to take your driversed or traffic school course at Driversed.com:

Coupon Code: 10Groupon

I believe you should get up to 12% off with this coupon code.

Good luck!
JamBall3

Postby ClarkBoo21 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:47 am

Does anyone know where exactly I need to enter the coupon code? I much rather see the amount of savings that I could possibly get from using any of the above coupon codes before actually signing up for my drivers ed.
ClarkBoo21

Postby JamBall3 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:11 am

Once you pass the initial sign up page, you will get to a page where you could either Start Your Course or Pay for it...
If you select 'Pay', you would then be directed to 'Payment and Deliver' page where you should select 'Discount Code' for your 'Select Code Type Option' and the second item will give you an option to enter your coupon code. (Be sure not to include any spaces with your coupon code).

Once you have entered the code, click on the 'Apply Discount' button, the page should refresh showing you the discount amount that applied to your coupon code.
JamBall3

Postby drakkena09 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:56 am

2011FriendsOff worked great for me! What a great alternative to sitting in a classroom for an 8 hour course on a Saturday! The course is a breeze. My friends paid for drivers education to sit and watch instructional videos, yes videos all day on a Saturday just to get a certificate. I took my time at home and clicked on my mouse and past all the tests. It's really not difficult at all.
drakkena09

Postby ClarkBoo21 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Thanks for the detailed writeup JamBall3!
I signed up with drivered.com yestterday and it looks like I am going to save close to $10 with the above posted coupon code.
I am planning on completing my course over the weekend and have things all ready to go by early next week.
ClarkBoo21

Postby kasskade » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 am

Thanks as well! This is a great deal. When I was researching which site I should use for drivers ed, I really liked driversed.com the most. You can actually go through part of the site and it was really nicely presented. The price looked like a lot for CA but after the discounts, it's actually a steal since you don't have to drive out somewhere and waste 6 hours of your life on a Saturday. As mentioned, you don't have to do it all in one sitting, you can just relax and do it at your own pace. The coupon code worked great!
kasskade

Postby TimME8 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm

I just used the coupon code SpringOffer and it took off $8 in discounts for my drivers ed course. I am hopping to complete my course over the weekend since my school work during the week leaves me no free time.
TimME8

Postby KnockOut12 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:21 pm

I just used the coupon code SpringOffer and it took off $8 in discounts for my drivers ed course

Thanks Tim, I just used that for a driving course I signed up in Texas. It worked great! Now I just need to finish this course to take my written DMV course.
KnockOut12

Postby Grand65y » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:21 am

Question regarding the coupon code SpringOffer
Is there a way that I could use it for their drivers ed course and my older brother could also sign up and get a discount using for their online traffic school class?
Grand65y

Postby CorSave87 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:18 am

You should be able to use the same coupon for both the drivers ed and the online traffic school since there isn't any limit for the number of uses on any of these coupon codes.
CorSave87

Postby ClarkBoo21 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 pm

I signed my younger brother up for the drivers education course using the 10Groupon coupon code and it worked! It helped us save close to $12 - Thanks
ClarkBoo21

Postby Grand65y » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:41 am

I ended up using another coupon code for my drivers education course.
here is the coupon code in case someone needs it:
wsj-114
It saved me close to $12 - Hope someone can reuse it if needed.
Grand65y

Postby ClarkBoo21 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks for posting the coupons - when I was looking at my online drivers ed options a while back they all looked so expensive but thanks for these coupons the prices seem to be more affordable now.
ClarkBoo21

Postby onwebworld » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:30 am

Has anyone tried these discount codes in the Santa Clara county ?
Even when I go on the Payment page, I don't see a place to enter the discount codes, I contacted the customer service on chat and they told me that there are no discount codes for the Santa clara county.

I am amazed why such a discrimination, but if someone has figured a way to work around this and still get the discount do let me know.

Thanks.
onwebworld

Postby HandsupMF » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:26 am

Drivered.com is not the cheapest if you were to pay full price but fortunately this coupon made them extremely cheap. Coupon Code: SaveMe5DTO
It helped me save close to $12 on my online drivers ed course.
HandsupMF

Return to Traffic School Coupons - Get promo codes for online traffic school discounts