Forum Navigation

GetDefensive.com Coupon Codes

Traffic school coupons forum offers the most comprehensive and up to date coupons for most online traffic schools.
We do our best to make sure all coupon codes posted by our members are accurate and up to date but we also rely on you to help us report any issues that you might experience using any of our online traffic school coupons.
Please feel free to submit your own post if you happen to come across an online traffic school offer code which is not posted on our site.
Things to consider when using any of the posted traffic school coupons:
1- Make sure the traffic school is approved by your court
2- Find out what the delivery method for your traffic school completion certificate is
3- Make sure you allow enough time for the court to receive and process your certificate before your due date
4- Things always get lost or misplaced even at the traffic courts. Make sure you keep a copy of the receipts and emails
5- Share this page with your friends!

GetDefensive.com Coupon Codes

Postby CorSave87 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:17 am

Texas defensive driving coupon code for GetDefensive.com
TF3CPNCD

It took $4 off my Texas defensive driving course - but the coupon states that discounts of up to $6 may be applied.
CorSave87

Re: GetDefensive.com Coupon Codes

Postby ClarkBoo21 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Are online defensive courses available for Texas only? Is this coupon code valid for Texas or other states as well?
ClarkBoo21

Postby ClarkBoo21 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:45 pm

No they are available for the other states as well but I believe Texas is the only states that allows and accepts an online form of defensive driving course - Perhaps someone else can correct me if I'm wrong on this.
ClarkBoo21

Postby Grand65y » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:56 am

My first time hearing about an online defensive course, I hesitated...
After doing some research I found out that it is only better than the old school defensive driving classes. I used the coupon code saving me an additional $3 on top of their already low prices.
Grand65y

Postby Arnie827 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Thanks for the coupon and the easy discount for using the coupon! I used it over the weekend and the sign up process of getdefensive.com was very easy. Too bad there weren't courses like this offered in my hometown in Australia!
Arnie827

Postby Aposque » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 pm

TF3CPNCD coupon code worked like a charm for my Texas defensive driving course. I wish there was a coupon for everything that I shopped online, saving me money during this tough times.
Aposque

Postby Ibeenall2 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:30 am

GetDefensive.com offers one of the lowest prices on online defensive driving courses. Make sure to use coupon code: ZS0009FA to maximize your savings and minimize your course time length.
Ibeenall2

Return to Traffic School Coupons - Get promo codes for online traffic school discounts