Forum Navigation

GoToTrafficSchool.com coupons

Traffic school coupons forum offers the most comprehensive and up to date coupons for most online traffic schools.
We do our best to make sure all coupon codes posted by our members are accurate and up to date but we also rely on you to help us report any issues that you might experience using any of our online traffic school coupons.
Please feel free to submit your own post if you happen to come across an online traffic school offer code which is not posted on our site.
Things to consider when using any of the posted traffic school coupons:
1- Make sure the traffic school is approved by your court
2- Find out what the delivery method for your traffic school completion certificate is
3- Make sure you allow enough time for the court to receive and process your certificate before your due date
4- Things always get lost or misplaced even at the traffic courts. Make sure you keep a copy of the receipts and emails
5- Share this page with your friends!

GoToTrafficSchool.com coupons

Postby KevinoMM87 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:04 am

Just got this coupon code TF3CPNCD in their newsletter last weekend for GoToTrafficSchool.com year end specials. It says it is valid until 2012!
The coupon code helped me save $5
It wasn't much but it only took me less than 2 seconds to enter the coupon code so I would say it was worth it.
KevinoMM87

Re: GoToTrafficSchool.com coupons

Postby Teloopyer27 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:36 am

Thanks Kevin! Your coupon for gototrafficschool.com worked! This was my first time trying ever taking an online traffic school but I have to say it was pretty simple and easy to follow. Their prices seem to be on the cheaper side and with your coupon code I saved even more!
Teloopyer27

Postby Shayna8MS » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:35 am

For once I came across a coupon code that actually worked! This was actually my 3rd time using gototrafficschool.com and it is nice to actually be able to save some money using their coupon. I know it wasn't much but then again I was so broke after paying for my speeding ticket that even $5 helped me a lot.
Shayna8MS

Postby Grand65y » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:45 am

Kevin - Thanks for posting the coupon code for gototrafficschool.com!
Your promo codes always work! I am not sure where you get them from but they sure do help me save money.
It was my first time using gototrafficschool.com and I have to say that their customer service is one of the best. I needed to get a confirmation on my traffic school certificate delivery and the person answering the phone was more than helpful to me.
I hope I would not need them again, but if I ever do then I am glad I know where to go for my online traffic school :P
Grand65y

Postby GilbertPUUP » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 am

I have to say that I am so glad I came across these guys and your coupon code was the icing on the cake. I'd been looking for an online traffic school that offered their courses in Korean for my dad and I have to say hat go to traffic school was the only one that I was able to find.
Lucky for me their prices were already among the lowest and the coupon code made it even lower. I believe my dad ended up paying less than $15 for his course.
GilbertPUUP

Postby liveagain25 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 pm

YES!!! Thanks for the code! Yes people, it does work! I'm so glad I actually searched for a coupon code rather than paying full price. My stupid husband barely knows how to turn on a computer. Good thing I know how to use the internet. It's nice to get a discount but the class itself is such a breeze. There really is nothing much to it!
liveagain25

Postby beranuclan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Thank you SO MUCH for the coupon Kevin! It worked like a charm! I never had to take an online course before and having the coupon made it really easy to do. All I did was take a Sunday to run through the course at gototrafficschool and it was really simple! Thanks again!
beranuclan

Postby sanitome1 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Has anyone else tried the coupon? I live in Florida and I'm trying to take an online course for a past speeding ticket but I don't want to just type in my credit card without knowing if the coupon actually works. Does anyone know if it matters where you live?
sanitome1

Postby MoureenHG4 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 am

I just used the above coupon code and it worked! I am not sure if the promo code is for a specific location since it is not stated anywhere that I could find. I have used coupon codes from gototrafficschool.com before and this one seemed to have saved me the most (almost $7) and the best thing about go to traffic school.com is that their coupon codes never expire. Hope I never get another ticket but if I do, then I know where to look for on my traffic school coupons.
MoureenHG4

Postby traxieLyn56 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:20 am

It means, that coupon code is still available to use in getting discounts. Yeah, I've heard that news about the coupon of traffic101 from my friend lately. He had coupon codes from traffic101 that never expire. And that had been a reason for me to visit this community. And I also decided to join here. Grand65y also gave coupon code in another forum here in this site, just check that out.
traxieLyn56

Postby AbeLauren87 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 am

Yes for once I came across a traffic school coupon code that works! I was given couple of promo codes for gototrafficschool.com traffic school but none of them were working. I almost gave up on trying until I came across this post. Having no expecatations I was really surprised to see the coupon working. I saved $3.00 using your coupon. Thanks for the great info.
AbeLauren87

Postby Vuwer5E » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Just wanted to drop a line and let other users know about my great experience with gototrafficschool.com. The site accepted my coupon code with no issue (saving me an additional $3 on top of their already low prices)
The sign up process was very easy, best of all; I could stop and start my course at any time. I wish they also offered an iphone app so that way I could have completed my course while I commute using a public transportation.
Vuwer5E

Postby JoshGHK » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:17 am

Kevin - Thanks for posting the coupon code!
This was my first time doing an online traffic school course. I have to say that it was so much better than sitting in a class room for 8 hours. the sign up process with Gototrafficshcool was pretty smooth.
JoshGHK

Postby BetsyJoshu » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:29 am

Just saved my older brother $3 using your coupon code on his online traffic school!
BetsyJoshu

Postby GoToTrafficSchool » Tue May 10, 2011 7:17 pm

SAVE MONEY & HOW TO PASS WITHOUT READING

For the best deal on traffic school and save up to $5, cut-n-paste coupon code TF3CPNCD and visit http://www.gototrafficschool.com/register/default.aspx
Don't select any of the extras if you don't want them. Along with the coupon code, this will save you the most money.

Then, to pass the course with minimizing your effort, answer each problem in all the chapter tests and the final exam randomly as quickly as you can, press submit for grading, and then print out the screen so you know which answers you got right or wrong. The website lets you retake the tests as many times as you want until you pass!

Finally, the website is timed to make sure that you "study" for the minimum amount of time according to state requirements. To "comply" with this requirement, simply stay logged into one of the chapters, and every 15 minutes or so, click "next" or "previous" at the bottom of the page. That will keep you logged in and fool the website into thinking you're studying. Changing the clock on your computer does not affect this course's time. The best approach is to start the course as soon as possible.
GoToTrafficSchool

Return to Traffic School Coupons - Get promo codes for online traffic school discounts