Forum Navigation

Traffic101.com coupons

Traffic school coupons forum offers the most comprehensive and up to date coupons for most online traffic schools.
We do our best to make sure all coupon codes posted by our members are accurate and up to date but we also rely on you to help us report any issues that you might experience using any of our online traffic school coupons.
Please feel free to submit your own post if you happen to come across an online traffic school offer code which is not posted on our site.
Things to consider when using any of the posted traffic school coupons:
1- Make sure the traffic school is approved by your court
2- Find out what the delivery method for your traffic school completion certificate is
3- Make sure you allow enough time for the court to receive and process your certificate before your due date
4- Things always get lost or misplaced even at the traffic courts. Make sure you keep a copy of the receipts and emails
5- Share this page with your friends!

Traffic101.com coupons

Postby ArthurB76 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 pm

For those of you looking for a coupon for an online traffic school, Go to traffic101.com and use coupon code SYL-T10120P - I've been using this coupon code for myself and my friends.

I just used the coupon code last week and saved 30% on my online traffic school.
ArthurB76

Re: Traffic101.com coupons

Postby k9bent » Thu May 20, 2010 4:42 am

I used Gototrafficschool.com coupon and it was super cheep only cost me 12$ for the 4 hour long course and I saved 2$ with this code TF3CPNCD just put it in the referral code spot
k9bent

Postby junmoses » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Having a coupon code to be used in online traffic school is an easy way for saving a lot of money. Most coupons give you $5-$10 in discount which is easy savings for something that takes less than a minute to use.
junmoses

Postby KevinB76 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:14 am

http://www.traffic101.com is one of the easiest online traffic schools that I've used in the past. Their prices are the lowest to begin with in addition to sending me discount coupons in their monthly newsletter. I just received this one last week and was a perfect timing since I needed to complete my traffic school course by end of month.

Here is the code in case anyone is looking for one. PFD-T10145P
I got $6 off on my online traffic school.
KevinB76

Postby Steph2HH » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:39 am

Hey Kevin, just wanted to drop you a line and thanking you for sharing the coupon code for traffic101.com.
I just completed their course and I have to say traffic101.com was one of the easiest online traffic school courses that I have taken for a long time.
Steph2HH

Postby Suriya82BB » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:38 am

I wish I could just pay someone to do my online traffic school =)
But I have to say that it was nice to at least be able to save almost 5 dollars on my traffic school with traffic101 using the coupon above. Thanks for sharing all the discount codes with us!
Suriya82BB

Postby ParkerSafe3 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 am

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of times this coupon code can be used? My court date is next week so I need to wait until then before I can start my traffic school.
A friend of mine recommended me to take traffic101 since he has used them before and it seems like they are one of the cheaper ones out there.
ParkerSafe3

Postby bartsofar » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:27 pm

The coupon code worked! Thanks so much for posting! Perfect timing too! I got a speeding ticket several months ago and kept putting off having to do online traffic school because of the time and well, yes, the price. I'm so glad I had a coupon! I'm pretty cheap like that :D
bartsofar

Postby cookman5 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 pm

YES! It does work! I'm in California and just took the easy traffic101 course! This was my first speeding ticket so I just needed to take it so that it removes it from my record.
cookman5

Postby mariesanto1212 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Cool! This really made my day! After paying an ungodly amount of money for my stupid speeding ticket, getting a nice discount for the traffic school course really made things better for me even though the course took a few hours. I like how I didn't have to stress about being able to pass since it's really super easy to go through the material. Thanks for posting!
mariesanto1212

Postby SupraToy876 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 am

I don't really post stuff on forums but I have to say that traffic101 rocks! I used their latest coupon code MJV-T10145P and got almost $5 off on my online traffic school course.
Traffic101 has a decent customer support as well. I just wish they had a mobile version of their site so I could do my traffic school on my phone.
SupraToy876

Postby ClarkBoo21 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 am

Most traffic101.com coupon codes that I was able to find online only get me up to 30% discount.

This makes my total amount due still over my budget ($12) - Does anyone have any coupon code that can help me save even more and pay less than $12 for my traffic school for California?
ClarkBoo21

Postby ShowDeals22 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Arthur, nice find on the coupon code. It looks like your coupon code gives one of the highest discounts that I was able to find so far for traffic101. Most promo codes now days give you around 5% discount.
ShowDeals22

Postby trafficaeo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:52 am

Hello i just used this coupon PAS-T10140P and i saved $2.50 and i think traffic101.com is the easiest online traffic school ever
trafficaeo

Postby CorSave87 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:20 am

Yes, the coupon code PAS-T10140P does actually work!!! I saved over $3.90 using this coupon code.
CorSave87

Postby Grand65y » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 am

One of the easiest online traffic schools that I've taken so far. The savings were the added bonus. I saved $3.75 using the coupon above. I would recommend it for anyone looking for an online traffic school.
Grand65y

Postby hailenaqod » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:58 am

Great!! I'm so glad those coupon codes were posted here. I saved a bit of money to take a really simple test. This just made my day!
hailenaqod

Postby Frobreuri » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 pm

I love it. I just saved some money, thankfully! Thanks for posting! It's good to at least get some sort of a discount. In my case, my exorbitant speeding ticket is at least compensated with this discount. Thanks again!
Frobreuri

Postby Ethimmeni » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Wow! That coupon worked great! I'm so happy I found this coupon resource. I would never pay full price for traffic school!
Ethimmeni

Postby gituitrarpera » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:27 am

Whew! Coupon code worked flawlessly for me! Online traffic school is a lot less scary than I thought. It's a real breeze. Not difficult at all! Thank you for posting the coupon codes!!!
gituitrarpera

Postby elurgeone » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 pm

I feel so relieved after finding coupon codes posted for traffic101. I just wish I would've found them sooner for my past traffic tickets. Oh well, at least I know now what to do next time! Well, hopefully, there isn't a next time.
elurgeone

Postby Limited872 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:46 pm

How does traffic101 compare to trafficschool.com?
I just signed up and completed their course using their coupon code which saved me even more.
Limited872

Postby lennet » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:50 pm

There are so many choices of online traffic schools that it's tough to know which is best/cheapest/easiest.
Traffic 101:
-Took me a few hours to complete
-Cost $29.95 ($24.95 plus $5.00 for verification)
I have no idea if this is the cheapest/quickest option... I'm hoping this will be the only time I have to enroll in "school". I definitely recommend this option!
lennet

Postby frugaldude » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:55 pm

This one gave me a 30% discount at checkout. EHZ-T10120P Give it a try.
Easiest online traffic school for California - It took me less than 2 hours to complete the course. I could have done it a lot faster if I wasn't doing it from my work. Good luck! :P
frugaldude

Postby Javideo92 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:23 am

I just got this coupon in their newsletter which helped me save 25% on my California traffic school course.
Coupon code: HLU-T10125P

The course was extremely easy. Yes I would know since I take one of these almost every other year :D
Javideo92

Return to Traffic School Coupons - Get promo codes for online traffic school discounts