Forum Navigation

TrafficSchool.com Coupons

Traffic school coupons forum offers the most comprehensive and up to date coupons for most online traffic schools.
We do our best to make sure all coupon codes posted by our members are accurate and up to date but we also rely on you to help us report any issues that you might experience using any of our online traffic school coupons.
Please feel free to submit your own post if you happen to come across an online traffic school offer code which is not posted on our site.
Things to consider when using any of the posted traffic school coupons:
1- Make sure the traffic school is approved by your court
2- Find out what the delivery method for your traffic school completion certificate is
3- Make sure you allow enough time for the court to receive and process your certificate before your due date
4- Things always get lost or misplaced even at the traffic courts. Make sure you keep a copy of the receipts and emails
5- Share this page with your friends!

TrafficSchool.com Coupons

Postby Ramolia1 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Welcome to TrafficSchool.com, the preferred choice for satisfying traffic school and drivers education on the Internet since 1994... providing a variety of online courses for your traffic school, defensive driving, point or insurance reduction and drivers ed needs.

Use the coupon code 123TSCHOOL for up to 20% discount!
Ramolia1

Re: TrafficSchool.com Coupons

Postby wahtup » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:25 am

Thanks for posting! The coupon code worked great! I had to go to traffic school after getting a nice speeding ticket. Luckily, it was my first ticket so I was able to go to traffic school to dismiss it. The course actually was a breeze there's really not much to it, you don't really need to pay attention too much.
wahtup

Postby Teplaykeype » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:25 am

This is great! The coupon code worked for me in California. I just started the course, but since I still have some time I will finish later tonight. It was getting kinda close to the deadline for me and I totally forgot about the speeding ticket I got nearly 6 months ago! I kept delaying it and finally I had to bite down and just take the course I was dreading.

But to my surprise, the class is not as bad as I thought. It's actually pretty simple to complete. I really like the website look, it's very intuitive and just flows without much thought. Other sites looked complicated. Overall, just very inexpensive and if I ever get a ticket again (which I won't), I will definitely take it here at trafficschool.com
Teplaykeype

Postby janetb » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 pm

How can you get a ticket for doing 70 on a freeway? Yeah, I keep asking myself the same thing. Looking around this site looked the easiest and boy it was. It's really basic and gets you quickly through without much thought. The last thing you want is to agonize about taking an online course and wasting time but I can see why trafficschool.com was on the "approved list" from the courthouse. You take a really, really basic test at the end of the chapter. You might even learn a little. Time goes by and you'll realize you finished and never have to remember the ticket again. Well, that is, until the next one. Thanks for the code!
janetb

Postby marryafit » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:53 am

Great! I definitely agree that the site was easy to use. It was a great feeling being able to use a coupon code and getting a discount on an already cheap price for traffic school. It actually didn't take me very long to complete. I don't procrastinate so I did the online traffic school ahead of time and spread it out over a week. I only did very little each night, maybe like 15 to 20 minutes. Super easy and cheap. Love it! Thanks!
marryafit

Postby Zoophoria » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:52 pm

use the coupon code 123TSCHOOL for up to 20% discount!

Super easy! YES! I must say wonderful advice for taking an online traffic course at trafficschool.com I'm not the most technical person when it comes to internets kind of stuff but the site made it really easy to sign up, breeze through the course and take the traffic ticket off my driving record! My traffic court sent me a document full of regular driving schools I could attend and also a list of online ones I could sign up for as well. Sure enough, I had to take this course because of the really nice discount and professional looking site. I'm so glad I chose this and thankful for using the coupon code. I would totally recommend this site again to others looking for a quick way to take a driving course online.
Zoophoria

Postby Arnie827 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Thanks for sharing the coupon for trafficschool.com
I just signed up and saved close to $4 using the coupon code SafeDriver2011

The traffic school course was pretty easy and straight forward - I think even my non techie wife could have done it without any issues.
Arnie827

Postby mzsuabxwpll » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:36 pm

I like the feedback on this thread. The coupon code worked great when I signed up! I do agree that trafficschool.com is a very simple site. I had a pretty easy time to just go through the course and I did it during a single sitting. My friends have told me horror stories of having to take an online course and how painful it is, but the same can't be said here for trafficschool.com. I had a great experience there and now I get the ticket removed from my record!
mzsuabxwpll

Postby Limited872 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 pm

The coupon for trafficschool.com worked like a charm! Saved me close to $5... Too bad I still had to spend an hour or so doing the course but still it was a pretty easy task.

Thanks for sharing the coupon code for my discount.
Limited872

Postby shalomah » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:22 am

The class was a breeze. I'm happy I did a search to save a little bit of money on the course before paying. With a $200 dollar ticket, any sort of discount helps! I recommend taking this online class, pretty straight-forward and super easy. Thanks for posting!
shalomah

Postby tibalgotFag » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Pretty each online traffic school course if you ask me. Straight forward signing process and the coupon code 123TSCHOOL worked like a charm saving me $4.25. I would recommend this traffic school to everyone.
tibalgotFag

Postby UcatastaCA » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:06 am

Thanks for posting the coupon codes for trafficaschool.com. I tried the first one and it worked! I am glad I was able to make my decision based on all the great reviews posted for trafficschool.com
UcatastaCA

The coupon works!

Postby teathoppy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:09 am

I came across so many coupons posted for trafficschool.com but it seems like coupon code SafeDriver2011 saves you the most with providing you with the most discount. My traffic school was for a speeding ticket that I got in Pasadena, California.
teathoppy

Return to Traffic School Coupons - Get promo codes for online traffic school discounts